Patient Info and Forms
New Patient Info
Please print out these two patient forms and bring them to your first appointment. If you have not filled them out ahead of time, please let Holly know and we will arrange for you to arrive 10-15 minutes before your scheduled time (we are not using our waiting room at this time).
Payment and Insurance
• Insurance Plan Coverage
Holly Hamilton/Healing Pathway will provide Physical Therapy services as an in-network PT provider for: Regence Blue Cross, Premera, LifeWise and Bridgespan. If you are choosing to utilize your insurance benefits, please let Holly know PRIOR to your session so your benefits may be verified. Several insurances require Prior authorization which takes time. Note that several plans require that you meet your deductible before PT benefits will apply. It’s ideal for you to be aware of your coverage.
Holly will check your benefit plan prior to your first session and thus will need a your ID # and Date of birth
For out of network coverage: If you would like to submit bills to your insurance carrier to try and receive out-of-network reimbursement, you may let us know you desire a “superbill” at the start of your treatment. Note: Many plans require pre-authorization for PT services and in these cases, this option does not apply. Holly is not an active medicare provider.
• Personal Injury Coverage
Motor Vehicle Accident coverage is accepted with an active PIP. We will do all billing for you and no copay is required. These services will be billed at Physical Therapy rates under medical coverage.
• Self Pay
Holistic Therapy Services which combine integrative PT, massage and lifestyle medicine are offered for self-pay clients and will be paid for in-full at time of service. At our first evaluation session, we will discuss your goals and treatment plan so that it matches your financial capacity.
To aim for accessibility while providing optimal care, out-of -pocket rates are set at a lower cost, with longer treatment times than is typical in the industry for 1-on-1 care with a Doctor of Physical Therapy/ Licensed Massage therapist with two decades experience. Self pay rates may be viewed by following the book appointment link
- New Patient Evaluation & Holistic Treatment (~90 min)
- Follow-up Holistic Healing Session (60 minutes)
- Follow-up Holistic Healing Session (90 minutes)
Covid-19 Precautionary Measures
Our clinic is open with modifications to patient-care so that both patient and practitioner may have a healthful experience. Please consider your own health risk/benefit when making a choice to schedule. Holly is fully vaccinated and is taking the precautions she can. She feels that in-person compassionate hands-on care is an important step for a healthful future.
Some things to expect at your session:
- We are not currently using our shared cozy waiting room. Instead please wait outside and text me (503.330.2848) when you arrive, and I will come down to greet you. I’ll check the door at your appointment time as well. If the weather is inclement, please wait inside the back door.
- Please wash your hands well in the kitchen sink or bathroom when you arrive and before you depart
- I request that you come wearing a well-fitting mask for your appointment, ideally an N95.
- Slip off your shoes outside of my office door upstairs.
- As we will not have tea/water service, please bring your own bottle (you are welcome to refill it).
- For bodywork clients, showering prior to your appointment is appreciated.
- As the common spaces in the office are shared, please aim to give courteous distance to any other patrons.
*Please note, that due to Covid, all patients need to answer health screening questions prior to your appointment regardless of Vaccination status.
If any of these questions are a YES, please call me prior to scheduling or if you need to cancel:
- Do you feel sick/unwell in any way or have you in the last two weeks?
- Do you or does anyone living in your home currently, or have you within the last two weeks had a fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, body aches, cold symptoms or unusual GI issues?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has tested positive for Covid in the last 2 weeks?
- Have you or someone in your household tested positive for Covid in the last two weeks.
Best wishes to your health and Resilience in this unique times!
Tips for Booking: How It Works
Reach out to Holly if you have any questions or want to chat relative to scheduling.
To make an appointment, click the ‘Book an Appointment’ button, then choose the type of Session you desire.
For new patients : Answer prompts about your appointment details including any insurance info.
If you are a new patient, print and fill out forms to bring with you (or let Holly know you’ll arrive early to fill out in office).
I look forward to working with you! Please text me when you arrive at the back door.